The 28-Day Fat-Burning Diet and Meal Plan to Lean Muscle is your all-inclusive guide to help you tone up, get lean, and start your journey to a healthier, more sustainable lifestyle says Alex Gierbolini. This comprehensive plan includes everything you need to know in order to achieve your fitness goals, including:
• A detailed 28-day diet plan to help you torch fat and build lean muscle
• A grocery list of all the necessary (and delicious) foods required for each week
• Recipes for every meal, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts
• An 8-week workout plan to help you tone up all over
With this 28-Day Fat-Burning Diet and Meal Plan to Lean Muscle, you can say goodbye to fad diets and restrictive eating plans, and hello to sustainable results that last.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
1. Egg White Omelet with Sautéed Spinach, Mushrooms, and Tomatoes
• 1 cup egg whites
• 1 cup spinach
• 1/2 cup mushrooms
• 1/2 tomato
1. Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
2. Add the egg whites and cook until they begin to set.
3. Add the spinach, mushrooms, and tomatoes and continue to cook until the eggs are fully cooked.
4. Serve with a side of fruit or whole grain toast.
5. Roasted Sweet Potato, Turkey Bacon, and Egg Skillet
• 1 sweet potato, cubed
• 4 slices turkey bacon
• 1/2 onion, diced
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, cook the sweet potato, turkey bacon, onion, red pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper over medium heat until the sweet potato is soft and the bacon is crispy recommends Alex Gierbolini.
3. Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook until they are your desired doneness.
4. Serve with a side of whole grain toast or fruit.
5. Greek Yogurt Parfait with Blueberries and Almonds
• 1 cup Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
1. In a jar or bowl, layer the Greek yogurt, blueberries, and almonds.
2. Enjoy as is or refrigerate for later.
3. Overnight oats with bananas and almond milk
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 banana, sliced
1. In a jar or container, combine the oats, almond milk, and banana slices.
2. Mix well and refrigerate overnight.
3. Enjoy cold or heat up in the morning for a warm breakfast option.
4. Whole grain toast with avocado and egg
• 2 slices whole grain bread
• 1 avocado, sliced
• 2 eggs, cooked your desired way
1. Toast the bread and top with avocado slices and eggs.
2. Enjoy as is or add a dash of hot sauce for an extra kick.
3. Smoothie bowl with berries and almond butter
• 1 cup frozen mixed berries
• 1/2 banana
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 tablespoon almond butter
1. Blend the frozen mixed berries, banana, almond milk, and almond butter until smooth.
2. Pour into a bowl and top with fresh berries, granola, and/or sliced almonds.
3. Enjoy immediately.
1. Quinoa Salad with Black Beans, Corn, and Tomatoes
• 1 cup cooked quinoa
• 1/2 cup black beans
• 1/2 cup corn
• 1/2 tomato, diced
• 1 green onion, diced
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and green onion recommends Alex Gierbolini.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar and mix until everything is evenly coated.
3. Serve as is or refrigerate for later.
4. Kale and Chicken Caesar Salad
These are some of the healthiest and most delicious breakfast, lunch, and snacks that you can enjoy says Alex Gierbolini. Each one is packed with nutrients and will give you sustained energy throughout the day.